Can the Cyclo GUI match the Acekard 2's anytime soon?

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Link5084, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Link5084
    OP

Link5084 Sword & Shield at your service

Aug 6, 2008
    United States
    I would just love to see Team Cyclops work on trying to match the Acekard 2's menu features into their GUI.

2. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.
    No they wont.

3. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
  4. johnchan

johnchan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2007
    I honestly don't see why everybody is making such a fuss about the GUI anyway, how much time do you even spend in the menu before starting a game? IMHO the most important features are those you can access in-game, and this is where CycloDS truly shines. Acekard doesn't have RTS, an in-game menu, in-game text reader, homebrew soft reset or Wii connectivity. These features really make a difference to game play and are far more important than what I would only consider a marginally better GUI on the Acekard.

5. Sumea

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    I think M3 has more potential to threat cyclo if they make offical english sakura, update game compability, and cheats, and ingame features...

6. Hybridx24

Hybridx24 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 17, 2008
    United States
    Lol that's a lot of things before it's even on par with the Cyclo DS. [​IMG]

7. triple-sevenz

triple-sevenz GBAtemp Regular

Jun 14, 2008
    United States
    i like cyclods' gui just the way it is. acekard 2's gui annoys me. too much going on. i like to keep my screen neat and stuff.

8. skagamer

skagamer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2007
    United States
    I believe the next GUI will customizable. So it can be as complex or simple as you would like.

9. xeggyx

xeggyx Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2007
    United States
    Could they add support for multiple GUIs? That would be pretty cool.

And I don't think the M3 team can catch up with the Cyclo team on terms or support. Team cyclops is the only team that keeps with its users and actually listens ideas/recommendations.

10. raath

raath Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2007
    United States
    New York, NY
    It's going to happen eventually. They got a long list already though... could be a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice