Hacking Can the Cyclo GUI match the Acekard 2's anytime soon?

johnchan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I honestly don't see why everybody is making such a fuss about the GUI anyway, how much time do you even spend in the menu before starting a game? IMHO the most important features are those you can access in-game, and this is where CycloDS truly shines. Acekard doesn't have RTS, an in-game menu, in-game text reader, homebrew soft reset or Wii connectivity. These features really make a difference to game play and are far more important than what I would only consider a marginally better GUI on the Acekard.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I think M3 has more potential to threat cyclo if they make offical english sakura, update game compability, and cheats, and ingame features...

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol that's a lot of things before it's even on par with the Cyclo DS.
tongue.gif

triple-sevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like cyclods' gui just the way it is. acekard 2's gui annoys me. too much going on. i like to keep my screen neat and stuff.

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triple-sevenz said:
i like cyclods' gui just the way it is. acekard 2's gui annoys me. too much going on. i like to keep my screen neat and stuff.

I believe the next GUI will customizable. So it can be as complex or simple as you would like.

xeggyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could they add support for multiple GUIs? That would be pretty cool.

And I don't think the M3 team can catch up with the Cyclo team on terms or support. Team cyclops is the only team that keeps with its users and actually listens ideas/recommendations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...