Loe7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well hello there.

I updated my N3DS XL to 11.3 and now when I start it up, it freezes in the menu. I'll link up an image so you can see what I mean tho. After it hits "1" I can't do anything, only thing I can do is turn it off and back on. Tried it now about 8-9 Times but it freezes over and over again..

e01dff9490644bf996fc950aae7949d6.png

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well hello there.

I updated my N3DS XL to 11.3 and now when I start it up, it freezes in the menu. I'll link up an image so you can see what I mean tho. After it hits "1" I can't do anything, only thing I can do is turn it off and back on. Tried it now about 8-9 Times but it freezes over and over again..

e01dff9490644bf996fc950aae7949d6.png

First of all, this should be in the Flashcards & Custom Firmware section.

Did you update your luma before you updated your firmware?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loe7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all, this should be in the Flashcards & Custom Firmware section.

Did you update your luma before you updated your firmware?

Oh my bad lol.
Nope, I tryed to update Luma a few times but it always gave me an error. Think I was on 6.2 or something.

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my bad lol.
Nope, I tryed to update Luma a few times but it always gave me an error. Think I was on 6.2 or something.

6.2 is way outdated. Download the latest hourly build from AuroraWright's github and place the files from the 7z in the root of your sd card

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my bad lol.

Also, we need more info. What version were you on before, do you use an emunand, do you have a9lh, did you follow 3ds.guide etc.

Loe7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't wanna change everything now because this updated "killed" it.. isn't there any other way?
I'm pretty sure you have no other choice. 11.3 patched MenuHax so your current setup is now obsolete, which leaves you with following the https://3ds.guide as you've been suggested. Following that will get you to Luma3DS v6.6 which will enable you to boot again.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

Loe7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm pretty sure you have no other choice. 11.3 patched MenuHax so your current setup is now obsolete, which leaves you with following the http://3ds.guide as you've been suggested. Following that will get you to Luma3DS v6.6 which will enable you to boot again.

Uhm ok but, can I keep the "Nintendo3ds"Folder where all my games and saves are in?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: collecting the coins, or wall busting through the game