Homebrew Can spider28hax be changed to work on 9.9-10.1?

escequi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, it seems like there is now an workaround for browser update nag on o3ds (confirmed working for 10.2-10.3), but it doesn't work with slidehax (9.9-10.1), so i was wondering how hard (and if its even possible) to use spider28hax on those?

hitsndc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested in this as well. I'm on O3ds 9.9.0-26u. It seems that everyone can get browserhax to work except us.

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
Trophies
XP
Country
Spider28hax depends on an exploit introduced on -28 (thus, "28"hax). It probably doesn't/can't be made to work with -27 and below.

escequi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Spider28hax depends on an exploit introduced on -28 (thus, "28"hax). It probably doesn't/can't be made to work with -27 and below.
Oh, now the 28 makes sense... So sad :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm interested in this as well. I'm on O3ds 9.9.0-26u. It seems that everyone can get browserhax to work except us.
Yeap, i'm always unlucky on those things, wtf...

escequi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You still have other options though, not very unlucky to those who updated to 10.4+:ha:
haha yea, i guess... Those other options requires me to buy either cubic ninja or ocarina of time though (and get another exploitable 3ds somewhere to inject the save, or spend even more in a save dongle), and those are kinda expensive :/ (i'm universitary without job, so you can guess)

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
Trophies
XP
Country
haha yea, i guess... Those other options requires me to buy either cubic ninja or ocarina of time though, and those are kinda expensive :/ (i'm universitary without job, so you can guess)
Well, you can borrow one. The oot path is more expensive (as it also requires you to buy a powersave, or just borrow a hacked 3ds from a friend). You can also borrow a sky3ds.

Last edited by princeken09,

escequi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, you can borrow one. The oot path is more expensive (as it also requires you to have a powersave, or borrow a hacked 3ds from a friend). You can also borrow a sky3ds.
Yea i'll try that, not many friends got 3ds though, only 3 i know doesn't have cubic ninja and just my cousin have OoT, but hes kinda afraid i'm gonna fuck his 3ds up or something, as i'll need to run homebrew to inject the save :P (and well, i'm not even sure about which fw he's sitting at, if it's 9.9-10.1 i'm gonna kill myself, not sure if 10.5 would be able to run HB).
But yea, those are the only viable options, i was just hoping i could run HB without the need of those, seeing as 10.2-10.3 o3ds can bypass the update nag, i just though it would be possible for 9.9-10.1 too

Last edited by escequi,

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea i'll try that, not many friends got 3ds though, only 3 i know doesn't have cubic ninja and just my cousin have OoT, but hes kinda afraid i'm gonna fuck his 3ds up or something, as i'll need to run homebrew to inject the save :P (and well, i'm not even sure about which fw he's sitting at, if it's 9.9-10.1 i'm gonna kill myself, not sure if 10.5 would be able to run HB).
But yea, those are the only viable options, i was just hoping i could run HB without the need of those, seeing as 10.2-10.3 o3ds can bypass the update nag, i just though it would be possible for 9.9-10.1 too
10.5 can run HBL and install the payload fine. Borrow it, then use that to downgrade to 9.2 for full homebrew and cfw experience, then give the game back. :ha:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."