Can someone with a Gateway decrypt this gamesave for me please?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by HarmfulMushroom, Nov 12, 2016.

1. HarmfulMushroom
    OP

HarmfulMushroom Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2016
    United States
    I recently upgraded to arm9loaderhax after putting it off for almost an entire year. I forgot to make a decrypted version of this save from Persona Q and now that I'm on 11.2 my gateway no longer works. I could downgrade my console, but I would really rather not tempt fate here... If someone has a moment could you help me out please? I included two versions, one AQQE.sav and the other is the 004000000123400.sav, not sure which one it is.

Already tried with the save manager .cia as well as savedatafiler, and unless I'm retarded it was not working. It does not show up as broken, but it just will not work...

Thanks in advanced!

Attached Files:

2. c4388354

c4388354 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 23, 2015
    United States
    Managed to export the 123400.sav file, but the AQQE.sav one wouldn't export.
    The 123400.sav had three files lv23+lv16+lv21, so I assume that is the correct one.

I've attached the JKSV exported save of the 123400.sav file
    Place the "Persona_Q" folder into "H:\JKSV\Saves" and import with JKSV.

Attached Files:

HarmfulMushroom likes this.
  3. HarmfulMushroom
    OP

HarmfulMushroom Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2016
    United States
    You are seriously the best, thanks a ton!! If I had to start this game over I might have just quit it haha! Thanks again!

4. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
  5. HarmfulMushroom
    OP

HarmfulMushroom Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2016
    United States
    I actually do have just a couple of other saves which I was willing to forget about, but if I can load back into gateway mode a couple more times to take care of the saves myself this is very much appreciative! Man I stop following the 3DS scene for a few months and some super cool things start coming out!

6. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    Just a few things to be aware of though.
    • NEVER update your sysNAND while in GW mode
    • don't forget to update your Launcher.dat
    • the key combo to get into the GW Menu changed from just L to L+SELECT
    • if you don't have an emuNAND, your Gateway will not autoboot, you have to get into the GW Menu then tell it to boot sysNAND GW Mode and validate (not sure about that one, I still have an emuNAND, but you'll figure it out if there is something particular to do now that you know there might be something particular to do)