Hacking Can someone who knows HORI look

Jesper64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They look fake. The "packaging image" on the page looks nothing like the real packaging. So unless they've change the packing I think it's definitely fake.

Here's the official page with a picture of the packaging Hori Webpage.

Just get them at Play-asia it comes out to USD8.39 so you're only saving $0.49 by going with Ebay. With Play Asia you know you're getting the right thing and they are a reputable company.

Play-Asia Link

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can't tell if a seller sells real protectors or not until you have gotten them. Its so easy to put up a real picture and sell fake protectors..

gixxaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i figured safe just to order the Play Asia ones... Anyone in US order from them? How long does it usually take?

guzh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You can choose different shiping method.. usualy higher price will get your order sooner..

I recently using airmail.. takes about 12 days from HK to indo. But, when I using EMS, its takes just 2 days.. hehhehe.. but the EMS shipping cost 2-3 times more expensive than airmail.

But, if u don't too rush to get your items.. use the airmail (below 2kg) is worthy to take (use airbubble envelope), otherwise EMS will be sufficient.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are how my DS Lite hori protectors looked but it’s a picture that the seller could have gotten off the web anywhere. You won't know until you finally get them and even then I have seen some great looking hori fakes. The newest line of hori sp's for the DS are called the liquid line. You can find them around the net and your best bet is to buy them at a reputable online store. I bought 3 DS hori protectors from decalgirl.com for $6.50 each but they are worth every penny and are 100% real.

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,4322.htm

Good Luck,

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free