Hacking Can someone upload me the LATEST aeskeydb.bin and data_input_v3 ?

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey dera People.

I have a AL9H CFW O3Ds XL with the Firmware 11.0.0-33E and i am preparing my SD Card before i Upgrade now my 3Ds trough the System Settings to the LATEST Version while having CFW.

I am using this Guide here for only UPDATING the CFW (After Upgrading CFW i start Upgrading my O3Ds): https://plailect.github.io/Guide/updating-a9lh

And i need there to download the aeskeydb.bin AND the data_input_v3.zip from the Site.

The Problem is: Its a Torrent link. I cant download it because we Blocked EVERY Single Torrent Site. That means: I dont want to download Bittorent or Utorrent AND i CANT Download it because we blocked this sites all.

So: Can someone Upload me the LATEST 2 Files that i need ? the other Download Links from the Link are all no torrents, so i downloaded them all. Just not the 2 first Files...

ps. The Guide says something about a Files9 Folder in the ROOT of my SD Card :wtf:. I dont had this Folder, so i created by my self the Folder. Is it okay ?

Last edited by ProfiSuchti,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
give me a moment, you just create the "Files9" on root
You shouldn't share that here. They are torrents for a reason.
Hey dera People.

I have a AL9H CFW O3Ds XL with the Firmware 11.0.0-33E and i am preparing my SD Card before i Upgrade now my 3Ds trough the System Settings to the LATEST Version while having CFW.

I am using this Guide here for only UPDATING the CFW (After Upgrading CFW i start Upgrading my O3Ds): https://plailect.github.io/Guide/updating-a9lh

And i need there to download the aeskeydb.bin AND the data_input_v3.zip from the Site.

The Problem is: Its a Torrent link. I cant download it because we Blocked EVERY Single Torrent Site. That means: I dont want to download Bittorent or Utorrent AND i CANT Download it because we blocked this sites all.

So: Can someone Upload me the LATEST 2 Files that i need ? the other Download Links from the Link are all no torrents, so i downloaded them all. Just not the 2 first Files...

ps. The Guide says something about a Files9 Folder in the ROOT of my SDCard :wtf:. I dont had this Folder, so i created by my self the Folder. Is it okay ?
direct link to torrent client you should use (recommended by the guide)

Last edited by xtheman,

Albireo6972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The content is what is against the rules, best way to put it is the reason why they are torrents is to keep from being taken down from websites.

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys i cant download or even use Bittorent / Utorrent. ITS BLOCKED by our Provider too. I am sorry :(.

So: Rip my 3Ds ? i cant play Online anymore and i guess i cant boot it anymore since i deleted the Files...

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys i cant download or even use Bittorent / Utorrent. ITS BLOCKED by our Provider too. I am sorry :(.

So: Rip my 3Ds ? i cant play Online anymore and i guess i cant boot it anymore since i deleted the Files...
What files did you delete? Also,

Doesn't Firefox have some torrent plugins? hint, hint

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Isn't your console working properly? If it is, why do you want to fix what isn't broken?

If you have A9LH, you must have the aeskeydb.bin in the SD root (if you done it for some time now).

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
He dont PM me anything :wtf:.

I deleted the aeskeydb etc. because the GUIDE sayd Remove them.... then i started downloading the Files and now i am here because the Files... I try Firefox, but i guess until its downloading trough Torrent SITES i am not able to download them.

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay my Luck is here guys. My Uncle was near our Village here where i Life, and i called him and he camed. I used his Phone to download the Files i need trough his Phone with a Torrent App, and transfered it to PC at least.

I tried on this Site: https://plailect.github.io/Guide/updating-a9lh
the Guide and i stuck at Step 11...

I pressed on the D-Pad the "down" button and landed on a Screen (Until here, everything works fine) where it says "Press SELECT to Update Arm9loaderhax or Start to Uninstall...". The Guide says Press SELECT. So i pressed SELECT.
I get directly the Message: "Error: payload_stage1.bin doesn't exist or exceeds max size".

My SD Card has 12GB Free Storage left from 32GB. I check my SD Card on PC and tell what inside the A9lh folder is... i guess i done something wrong there

Here a Picture how the a9lh Folder looks inside on my SD Card:
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-32031416/3Ds.png.html

Inside of the "arm9loaderhax" zip file, was a Folder called arm9loaderhax-17-10. I was not sure to Copy the FOLDER or the Stuffs INSIDE the Folder. I just Copied the Stuffs INSIDE the Folder and paste it in my al9h Folder... i dont know if this is right or not ?

Btw: Maybe this is not compatible with LUMA ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn