jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
You are using these files? -> http://www.handheldsources.com/download/English%20V4.5A.rar g6loader.sys and g6verify.sys are the ones you need, but I guess you knew that
tongue.gif
I successfully upgraded my G6 Lite loader as well.

Vidnez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe thath the new loader v4.5a isn't compatible with Passcard 3.

I have a flashed DS and the loader works fine, but if I put the passcard 3 and turn on the DS it freezes.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What does this newer passcard 3 splash screen look like? I got my passcard when the english g6 lite came out. I think the screen is orange/white/black.

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I have a flashed DS and the loader works fine, but if I put the passcard 3 and turn on the DS it freezes.
I think you're right about this. I updated the G6 Lite to 4.5a and it doesn't load with my passcard 3. It just blanks the top screen to black and the bottom screen stays on the warning screen. My passcard 3 is the older one that automatically skips the nintendo warning by itself - not the new one that you have to touch the screen or hit a button.

I tried the G6 Lite with my EZPass3 and 4.5a works fine... So there is definately a problem with 4.5a and the older passcard 3

Jackbauerx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I think you're right about this. I updated the G6 Lite to 4.5a and it doesn't load with my passcard 3. It just blanks the top screen to black and the bottom screen stays on the warning screen. My passcard 3 is the older one that automatically skips the nintendo warning by itself - not the new one that you have to touch the screen or hit a button.

I tried the G6 Lite with my EZPass3 and 4.5a works fine... So there is definately a problem with 4.5a and the older passcard 3
damn, passcard3 and g6 are from the same company, what are they doing??? Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
hate2.gif

BTW: i have an old version passcard3 too...

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess mine is old cause it skips the warning screen by itself. They better fix this, maybe they want everyone to buy a new passcard
wink2.gif

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
My Passcard 3 doesn't skip the warning screen but still two white screens after the splash with 4.5A loader on my G6 lite. *pats good ol' 4.4 loader*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed