Hacking Can someone turn an mp3 file into NUS3BANK format for smash 4

D

Deleted User

I would like to do it now and help you out but I am in bed on my phone about to sleep because my PC is busy doing a multi cycle render for a project and won't be available until tommorow afternoon... If somebody has not made your nus3bank by tommorow afternoon I will do that song and any other songs you want, I can do the conversions really fast now and my render should be done by then.

Reactions: BlazeMaster5

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know how to do it, but transcoding from a lossy format to a lossless format/PCM is bad, it would be better to transcode from a flac.

BlazeMaster5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to do it now and help you out but I am in bed on my phone about to sleep because my PC is busy doing a multi cycle render for a project and won't be available until tommorow afternoon... If somebody has not made your nus3bank by tommorow afternoon I will do that song and any other songs you want, I can do the conversions really fast now and my render should be done by then.

Seeing how no one has done it yet,I would appreciate it if you could.

BlazeMaster5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You still there.

D

Deleted User

I am very sorry this took so long. I got it done yesterday but some family stuff came up out of the blue and I did not have time to upload the file. Again I am sorry and here you go; Medicine.zip

Reactions: BlazeMaster5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.