Homebrew Can someone tell me how to use the various Emulators for the DS?

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have the FAT file needed? (its the system file)
If not try the Acekard website, YSMenu, or AKAIO (the last 2 are better than the first - More game compatability)
if yes, have you put the actual file into the SD cardand not the zip? is it really .nds files and not anything else?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the ReadMe files that come with most of the emulators. If you're still confused, come back and ask, providing specific information (for instance, the name of the emulator is usually a crucial piece of information) as well as a description of where exactly you're getting stuck.

Jass123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'm pretty sure I fixed it. >_>

What's the best SNES emulator in your guys opinion? Right now I'm using the latest version of SNEmulDS and it's lagging when I try to play certain games.

Mr.Mister

Trophies
Website
forum.72dpiarmy.com
XP
Country
United States
Almost all emulators on the DS involve loading the .nds file to the root of your card, putting the ROMs in folders titled by the acronym of the game system the ROMs are for, and then loading up said emulator and enjoy.

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
Jass123 said:
Alright, I'm pretty sure I fixed it. >_>

What's the best SNES emulator in your guys opinion? Right now I'm using the latest version of SNEmulDS and it's lagging when I try to play certain games.

get a gba expansion pack or memory pack of some kind (slot 2), if that doesn't help thats as good as it will work, snemulds is the besst snes emulator the ds has, that being said its pretty flakey with most games it works with

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans