Can someone supply me with a save file of megaman battle network 3 whi

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by kenio8185, Nov 17, 2009.

1. kenio8185
    OP

Member kenio8185 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I went on gamefaqs but none of the files there were 100% complete except for ones that were actually the blue version just put in the place for white versions.
    I want a save file that's 100% complete and if possible has 99 of every chip and program. However, I don't want 9999 health. I want a file with 1000 health. Thx to anyone who could supply one for me.

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    why don't you hack your own save file. (that is not a question) Most save files on gamefaqs are hacked with a gameshark/AR/CB.

3. kenio8185
    OP

Canada
    Unfortunately, I can't find a hack to give me 1000hp, the only ones I can find give me 9999HP. The rest however, sure, I could hack. But ya, I still need a save file where the person has collected all the HP power ups.

4. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    Use VBA and you can modify the health to any level you want with an external memory editor like cheat engine or something.

5. kenio8185
    OP

Canada
    Edit*

It didn't work, as soon as I change something in the game, the health goes back to normal. So ya, it's not a good enough fix. Can someone at least give me a site (not gamefaqs) that has a bunch of save files?

6. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
  7. kenio8185
    OP

Canada
    I appreciate your help but I already checked that and there is no save file for megaman battle network 3 white on that site. Thx for the help tho.

Anyways, does anyone know some other site with save files for gba games? Or can supply me with a megaman battle network 3 save file that's 100% complete?