United Kingdom
Last edited by yusuo,

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in the UK, I can't find anything similar at all on Google that I can purchase in the UK, I might try ringing Nintendo tomorrow and just say mines cracked and would they sell me one direct but I don't think that'll be very fruitful

Last edited by yusuo,

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. Pm me if your nintendo search returns nothing so i can get to work investigating shipping and all that lol
ps: i love this community too :lol:

Last edited by uribemaster,

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No problem. Pm me if your nintendo search returns nothing so i can get to work investigating shipping and all that lol
ps: i love this community too :lol:
Hi, just rang Nintendo UK, they sell black or blue ones but no red which is the one I'm after. Can you help?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't live in the US or Canada but maybe you can try using a mail forwarding service?

I buy from US/Canada sites all the time using Shop & Ship, they give you a US address and you type that into your website of choice. The people at that address then send it to your real address. It's not that expensive

I would let you use mine but then it would be shipped to the US then to where I live then I'd send it to you which would be costly for no reason

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse