Can someone send me the current version of R4cce?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by sofaking9000, Mar 11, 2011.

1. sofaking9000
    OP

sofaking9000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2011
    United States
    I'm trying to edit a pokemon black USA code for the clone so I can clone with select, damn cheat makers keep using L/R even when they know those buttons crap out on us.
    I downloaded r4cce 0.80 english but it wont load the latest usrcheat.dat (acekard 2i). It loads but does not show any games?

2. Shabutie78

Shabutie78 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2010
    United States
    www.google.com

also, i think that if non-functioning L/R buttons were a common enough problem, videogame makers would stop including those buttons in their control schemes.
    and, i think that if your L/R buttons stop working you might want to look into replacing them.

3. Hakoda

Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, CA
  4. sofaking9000
    OP

sofaking9000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2011
    United States
    How can I fix them?

5. King_of_kings

King_of_kings Member

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2008
    United States
    Wausau, WI
    Blow into the L/R buttons for a temporary fix, also you could just open your DS and give them a good dusting. I opened my DSi yesterday to fix my unresponsive R.

6. sofaking9000
    OP

sofaking9000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2011
    United States
    How does one "OPEN" their dsi?

7. King_of_kings

King_of_kings Member

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2008
    United States
    Wausau, WI
    Search google for some guides. There's a lot of them out there.

8. sofaking9000
    OP

sofaking9000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2011
    United States
    But once I open it, what do I do?
    Because every fix I've found so far involves blowing/cleaning the exterior of the buttons with toothbrush/water/q-tip.

You're just sending me on a wild goose chase.
    You tell me that you fixed your dsi yesterday, so why not be a good Samaritan and spend an extra minute typing what you did?
    Hell I'd appreciate if you could even link to the place where you got the info.

9. King_of_kings

King_of_kings Member

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2008
    United States
    Wausau, WI
    This is getting off-topic, Anyways I would personally suggest a bit of alcohol on some Q-tips after you blow any dust off your L/R button. Let it dry then seal your DSi back up and test it.

Edit: If you need to know how to open a DSi, simply remove the rubber pads next to the cartridge slot, then remove all screws(battery also, and 1 screw above the battery) That should allow you to open the bottom half of your DSi.