Can someone recommend me a CF card please?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by blizeH, Sep 27, 2006.

1. blizeH
    OP

blizeH GBAtemp Fan

Dec 21, 2005
    UK
    For my M3 of couse!

Don't care about the size, 512MB would be ideal I guess, I just want something that'll work well, and for around £20~

Thanks!

2. g.crow

g.crow beide mittelfinger hoch

Feb 26, 2006
    United States
    spend some extra bucks and get a m3 lite or m3 mini sd if you dont have a lite.

mars

3. Xanikseo

Xanikseo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2006
    You can get 1gb CFs off ebay for less than £20. That is a low budget considering you're getting an M3 [​IMG].

4. wohoo

wohoo GBAtemp Fan

Dec 6, 2005
    Uppsala
    get a known brand or something you've seen got a good result in a test... i don't have the links on this computer but i think you'll find something if you just google around a few minutes ;P

you shuld get a card that has one of the best performence results of them all, if you ask me. it's worth it!

Edit: i found a link. http://m3wiki.com/index.php?title=Media_Card
    it may be a little old but... it's always something ;D hope it'll help

5. blizeH
    OP

blizeH GBAtemp Fan

Dec 21, 2005
    UK
    Yeah thanks for the replies guys, good performance is what I'm after!

It's actually for my uncle btw, he's got a M3 CF for his son's DS but now his daughter wants one too, as I'm sure you know kids can often be into one thing and not care the next he doesn't want to go all out and buy a whole new flash card, he just wants her to have her own memory stick for now with her own games and see how she gets on with it [​IMG]

6. blizeH
    OP

blizeH GBAtemp Fan

Dec 21, 2005
    UK
  7. sexymexi

sexymexi Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2006
    try www.newegg.com ot www.outpost.com i'm not sure if they ship to the U.K. but i could be wrong.