Gaming Can someone post their Kingdom Hearts: BBS install data?

DeepFriedAsian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short version: Need data install data from memory stick so I can copy it on to mine

Slightly longer version:
Ok, so I bought Kingdom Hearts: BBS. It's the retail copy. UMD. Meaning that without install, the load times are hell. When I try to install the data, I get an error, because I'm running a CFW (I assume this is the problem because everywhere I've read, everyone is saying that this is the problem). So I figure that if I could simply get the install data on to my PSP, I could work around this issue.

If anyone would be so kind as to share, that would be great, thanks.
yaypsp.gif

edit: Also, if it doesn't work that way, then sorry. (Though I'm pretty sure it should work...)

Reactions: 1 person

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Pretty sure it's copyrighted data and you can't post it. (these forums anyway)

It contains various data from the game which is considered copyrighted.

DeepFriedAsian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
Pretty sure it's copyrighted data and you can't post it. (these forums anyway)

It contains various data from the game which is considered copyrighted.
Aw, really? I guess I'll have to scour around the internet for it, then...

Thanks anyway.

dragonjud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeepFriedAsian said:
Short version: Need data install data from memory stick so I can copy it on to mine

Slightly longer version:
Ok, so I bought Kingdom Hearts: BBS. It's the retail copy. UMD. Meaning that without install, the load times are hell. When I try to install the data, I get an error, because I'm running a CFW (I assume this is the problem because everywhere I've read, everyone is saying that this is the problem). So I figure that if I could simply get the install data on to my PSP, I could work around this issue.

If anyone would be so kind as to share, that would be great, thanks.
yaypsp.gif

edit: Also, if it doesn't work that way, then sorry. (Though I'm pretty sure it should work...)

If you have the retail copy, and CFW you need nothing else to get this working properly. Google is always your friend.

DeepFriedAsian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragonjud said:
If you have the retail copy, and CFW you need nothing else to get this working properly. Google is always your friend.
Yeah...I know better than to start a topic asking a question without consulting the almighty Google first.

The results just bring me to things about the Japanese version of the game, or just something completely irrelevant/unhelpful. And as a last resort I even tried looking around GameFAQs as well. People asked similar questions and people just replied "Oh hurrrr well my data install works" and useless stuff like that.

I mean, if you can find the solution on Google I'm probably typing in the wrong things.

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I mean, if you can find the solution on Google I'm probably typing in the wrong things.
Most Google results just lead you to other people asking the same question and getting "Google it" as a response.

dragonjud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There're certain tools that your Cfw allows you to run. Using those tools on your official copy of the game will allow you to run it just fine. If you don't know how to use such tools, you haven't yet looked hard enough.

DeepFriedAsian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragonjud said:
There're certain tools that your Cfw allows you to run. Using those tools on your official copy of the game will allow you to run it just fine. If you don't know how to use such tools, you haven't yet looked hard enough.
Yeah, I just remembered that I could overclock it to 333mhz (If that's what you're talking about), but I'd much rather prefer an install on my memory stick so my battery life doesn't get any worse than it is, and so that I don't have to be near a wall every time I play.

If I can't find the install data online, I don't suppose borrowing a friend's (official firmware/unhacked) PSP and installing the data on my memory stick from there would work, would it?

DeepFriedAsian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
It would most likely work.

Also, whats stopping you from dumping the game onto your memory stick?
4GB stick, and I'd rather save the space for games that I don't already have.
Should probably consider upgrading...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded