Can someone post pictures of the

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by UnknownBeast, Jul 10, 2006.

Jul 10, 2006
  1. UnknownBeast
    OP

Member UnknownBeast Advanced Member

I want to see it before I buy one, thanks [​IMG]

2. xflash

Member xflash Local Ninja

Norway
    err the supercard doesn't really have a splash screen well atleast not one you would mind since it's always on the bottom screen you know like you turn it on and you'll have a menu on the top screen and a supercard on the bottom screen no reason to mind it really but yeah the splash screen on the sd is pretty much just a text saying super card on a black bg

3. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    it just says superkey in the top screen, white background with the superkey logo on it, just like the sticker on the superkey itself.

4. Serpentide

Newcomer Serpentide Member

Germany
    I think he wanted to say that he would like to have a picture of the SuperKey not Supercard [​IMG]. If I'm wrong, sorry mates.

As far as I know both, Passcard 3 and SuperKey have now a splash screen. Only the old version of the SuperKey had none. The only available Pass-device without a splash screen is the MK4 as far as I know. But this one is difficult to get.

5. UnknownBeast
    OP

Member UnknownBeast Advanced Member

Yeah I meant the SuperKey,my bad. So... anybody have pics?

6. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    ot:
    just curious ... why is it hard to get if i.e. winsunx and shop.01media both have it in stock? or is mk4 not the same as mk4-mini??

MK4-Mini @ shop.01media.com
    MK4-Mini @ winsunx.com