Can someone please help with me Browserhax on 10.5?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by AtelierMari, Jan 31, 2016.

1. AtelierMari
    OP

AtelierMari Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2013
    I'm sorry for making so many threads but I'm about to burst into tears. I upgraded to 10.5 because I have no idea how to do any of the .cia stuff and I was told Browserhax still works fine on 10.5. I used this guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/434qah/a_comprehensive_guide_to_post105_exploits/ and did everything it told me too but Browserhax won't work now and I have 2 Japanese games totalling my entire wage on their way that I now just can't play.

Is there anything I can do here? I can't downgrade because I can't afford a better SD card then what I've got and I'm seriously having a panic attack here..

2. Woody8275

Woody8275 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 4, 2013
  3. AtelierMari
    OP

AtelierMari Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2013
    I tried that and the same thing happens that happens when I use the QR code method, it says Terminated Scrip Error, I get a yellow screen on the bottom, then it goes to orange then the browser crashes...

4. Woody8275

Woody8275 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 4, 2013
    erase all data and cookies then switch off wifi then go to bookmarks and clikc the link then switch on wifi
    for some reason if the default web page loads it dosent work

5. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    do you have the SD card setup right with the all the needed files in the right place (ie: homebrew starter kit)

6. AtelierMari
    OP

AtelierMari Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2013
    This feels really embarassing now but I changed my theme from the Simple white theme (which it worked with last time i did this) to the "Simple Black" theme and it seems to have worked and I got menuhax installed so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Ah I really need to stop making threads right away I just panic so easily sorry guys x_x But thanks for the help so much, im really appreciative this forum has so many people willing to help newbies like me out :)

EDIT: I legit wish I could delete this thread I'm so embarrassed haha...

Last edited by AtelierMari, Jan 31, 2016
  7. Nikki_swap

Nikki_swap The Lewdest

Aug 18, 2015
    United States
    What 3ds are you even using? A friend of mine tried this on their new 3ds and worked like a charm.