Hacking Can someone please help me convert FF2 (snes) Wii VC save into a .srm file?

RedRose30

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I've been trying to read how to do this, and I found something about an app called FE100. The only problem is that I don't really understand what it is. Could someone please explain how to use it? Or if it's not too much trouble, can someone please convert the file for me? Thank you.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to take it you mean you want to convert a Wii Virtual Console game on the SNES into a .srm file

I don't know how to actually make it a .srm but from what the mod author says with "useage" it takes copy's of savestates/save game's, and packs them into a more compressed file for more storage, unpacks them, so fourth. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/FE100 it's not really explained "how" easily but if you understand code then I think you may be able to get a grasp on what the author is talking about.

If you code this may be good if you want to save a lot of space on a game. May be used for Homebrew Game App's.

However it seems you are trying to completely change a virtual console game into a .srm, instead of having it being in a .bin format. FE100 serves as an application to help save more space on save states by compressing them (packing.) Which is not what your trying to do. Also the application is a PC Utillity used for Homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end