1. HinaNaru Cutie

OP HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I freaking had downloaded 10.1 without a darn problem, didn't get no errors, was trying to use goldleaf but couldn't so i decided to download ulaunch, that's when i had thought it would work -it didn't so, i went off to delete the program off of my micro sd. once i did that i put my micro sd back inside my system, worked fine -that's when i decided to remove it once more to try to see if i can install anything that could replace goldleaf because it doesn't want to work for me at all.

that's when i left my switch turned off, with my micro sd card in my laptop -now today i go to boot to CFW and shit hit the fucking fan for my ass because i have been trying for 4 or 3 hours straight figuring out what the hell is wrong with the damn atmosphere and why it gives me this stupid blue screen error not allowing me to enter atmosphere at all rather force turn it off.

the funny odd thing -i deleted ulaunch out of my darn micro sd and it continues to appear even though i deled this bugger. i do not know what the hell possibly may have happen with this program but it did something?? i hope i am wrong here. by the way, i broke my sleep schedule because i realized this late as hell.

any help would be nice.

2. Skirlez

Skirlez GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    Few questions:
    Did you download the correct sigpatches for your system version?
    What is your system version?
    Did you remove the SD Card While the switch was on?
    Is your SD Card Fat32 or exFat?
    Can you send a picture of the root of your SD Card?
    Are you on emuMMC?

3. HinaNaru Cutie

United States

i downloaded them from here; github.com/Joonie86/hekate the latest ones =0

memory serves me correct -i have done this before but while it was one CFW and off of CFW -nothing ever happen, buuut nope. i didn't remove it while it was turned on.

exfat

here;
    Green Joy-Con D-Pad Shells for Nintendo Switch

no, i cannot even go on atmosphere at all -it just gives me an error like this; firmware 8.1.0(atmosphere 0.10.1-master -71b220a4) -than the error number thingy but that number was located on my renix folder o - o;;..i also realized that renix got updated -idk if it has something to do with this...i mean i think??

4. Skirlez

Skirlez GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    exFAT is known to be unstable and unreliable with homebrew. Due to Nintendo's faulty exFAT Driver using exFAT with homebrew is likely to cause corruptions. Switch to FAT32.

And some more questions:

1. Are you booting Atmosphere via fusee-primary.bin, hekate or are you using Kosmos?

2. Try backing up the current atmosphere folder and placing the atmosphere folder from the github instead. What happens?

5. HinaNaru Cutie

United States
    that's extremely odd, i've never had these issues at all with using exfat

fuse-primary.bin.

i tried doing that, countless of times. -replaced it with the new and it still gives me this error; 2162-0002 (0x4a2) with the number code towards the location of the error but when i delete that file -it still does this stupid error. quite odd, i am afraid of deleting renix folder ;-;"...edit; i keep getting ulaunch appearing on my folder even though i continue to delete the damn annoying thing :/...

Last edited by HinaNaru Cutie, Dec 27, 2019
  6. ReclaimerShawn

ReclaimerShawn GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've actually corrupted with exFAT before. It points even more to that considering you cannot delete uLaunch properly off of it. Sounds like a corrupt SD card. I'd back everything up, format to FAT32, and place everything back on the card.

HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  7. HinaNaru Cutie

United States

the bitter days...fuuuuck...didn't want this to happen, i just don't get why did it start this bs right now??? i've had atmosphere for 2 years working fine with exfat. -freaking crap. ...but i'll try that..than

8. Skirlez

Skirlez GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    It will happen. Your SD Card will corrupt with exFAT. Format the card to FAT32.

About fusee-primary, I'm pretty sure you have to use these sigpatches, attached to the original post.
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-heard-that-you-guys-need-some-sweet-patches-for-atmosphere.521164/

About the atmosphere folder:
    Are you deleting the original folder and placing the atmosphere folder from the github on the SD Card,
    or are you placing the atmosphere folder from the github on the SD Card and overwriting what conflicts?

And you shouldn't be worried about deleting the reiNX folder. It's fine.

9. HinaNaru Cutie

United States
    ; - ;...b...but ima have to re download everything, and i got my butt going out today -it's already the next day because i was trying so hard to avoid this possibility. ugh this screwed me over badly.

i downloaded those but they look to be outdated so i didn't replace anything at all =0.

no i'm overwriting the files, it's what i always do.

and oh...i kept it cause my friend told me, on how to protect my switch without getting it bricked it was an easier way -mumbling here but i forgot, i still got the pm texts he told me of it..on why i needed it e.e... but yeah -i'll format the bugger

10. Skirlez

Skirlez GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    Okay, You know you can back up the SD Card, Format it, And put the files back on right?

You should try the first option, of using a fresh atmosphere folder. (After you format)

HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  11. HinaNaru Cutie

United States
    it works now ;v; , thank you soo much for the help @ReclaimerShawn

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, someone, working