• Views 1,425
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted-353083

OP
USB Loader GX

and

Genesis Plus GX

I know how to do Wii homebrewing and all that but i've only recently started using my Wii again (used Dolphin for awhile but given up on it cause, like with all emulators, it'll never work 100% guaranteed) and it's the exact same modded Wii i've had all these years... i just can't find any working forwarder wads for those 2 specific apps. Yeah so any help would be appreciated, thanks.

P.S. One more thing... anyone know if there's a way you can exit Nintendont when using native controls? Yes my Wii has GC ports but (unless it's changed and i'm not aware of it) you can't use the button combination to exit a GC game in Nintendont with native controls turned on, correct? Just need to know so i know whether i need to buy one of those adapters... and if i do will any work or still only the official Nintendo one that was brought out for the Wii U?

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
you don't need to turn on "native controls" if you only want to play with your original Gamecube gamepads.
it's only useful for GBA-link, memory cards or special peripherals.

Until you want to use real memory card, best setup is : native controls OFF + original Gamecube pad (even a Wavebird) + emulated Memory Card
and you will be able to return to Nintendont.

USBLoader GX official forwarder is on the official USBLoader GX sourceforge...https://sourceforge.net/projects/usbloadergx/files/Releases/Forwarders/
Genplus GX unofficial, 0.56 second search on google...https://gbatemp.net/threads/genesis-plus-gx-forwarder.307155/#post-3867930

ps : you also need IOS58...just in case you have forgotten. Maybe it's your problem with the non working forwarders you found ?

Last edited by Badablek,
D

Deleted-353083

OP
you don't need to turn on "native controls" if you only want to play with your original Gamecube gamepads.
it's only useful for GBA-link, memory cards or special peripherals.

Until you want to use real memory card, best setup is : native controls OFF + original Gamecube pad (even a Wavebird) + emulated Memory Card
and you will be able to return to Nintendont.

USBLoader GX official forwarder is on the official USBLoader GX sourceforge...https://sourceforge.net/projects/usbloadergx/files/Releases/Forwarders/
Genplus GX unofficial, 0.56 second search on google...https://gbatemp.net/threads/genesis-plus-gx-forwarder.307155/#post-3867930

ps : you also need IOS58...just in case you have forgotten. Maybe it's your problem with the non working forwarders you found ?

Firstly thanks so much. I turned "Native Controls" in USB Loader GX to OFF in the individual settings of each GC game i have and it works now :D No more having to get my fat lazy arse up to turn it off :)

However i also just installed IOS58 (even though i'm almost certain it was already on there because, as i said, it's the exact same console from before and i have 2 forwarders for a couple of homebrew games i downloaded that work perfect) Plus games run perfect using USB Loader GX and the Genesis Plus works perfect too... i just can't get any of these wad files now to install.

Could you possibly take a screenshot of the pages that come up after you click on those links (cause there's a whole bunch of ones to chose from) and actually circle or just put a mark against the one i should try out? Thanks.

D

Deleted-353083

OP

You are a fucking legend mate!! :D I downloaded both those 2 links and also YAWMM_EN and then used that program to install those wads and it worked perfectly the very first go and both forwarders work flawlessly!! :D Thank you so much mate :) Cheers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: