Can someone make an Android app for Tubehax?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Pikasack, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Pikasack
    OP

Pikasack What is a title

Apr 27, 2015
    Canada
    Sort of like the Android gateway launcher, so you could use it anywhere and without internet.

Margen67 likes this.
  2. WeedZ

WeedZ Possibly an Enlightened Being

GBAtemp Patron
    WeedZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 13, 2015
    United States
    The State of Denial
    Just ask them to update the gw launcher via appstore comments.

3. Selim873

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    I might look into putting something like this together. lol There was a tutorial somewhere on how to access the exploit without changing your DNS and it led you to the actual site itself where the exploit is. It's really just downloading the site locally then hosting it via some kind of local server on your phone then tethering.

EDIT: Okay, I think you would need the Tubehax source from Smealum, then someone who's experienced in programming could do something. I could only get the firmware selection thing to work, but hitting submit would do nothing. I used HTTtrack, but it only seemed to get the index.html.

You could just tether your phone and just use your data plan to load the exploit if you really wanted to.

Last edited by Selim873, Sep 3, 2015
  4. link6155

link6155 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    I just tether my phone to my 3DS and then once it loads the exploits I turn off my hotspot. Even if you're on a limited data plan this will be liking spitting in the ocean, it barely takes up any data at all.

Selim873 likes this.
  5. Selim873

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    Pretty much. All the bigger files are on your SD card. This exploit is just text, so you're more than likely using under 50kb to just run it.

6. PokeAcer

PokeAcer Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales
    What is the address one can go to to get the index.html? :P

7. N0n@me

N0n@me GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2015
    United States
    smea.mtheall.com

Also for those that want to you can host the website on your android without internet access and have your 3da connect to the fake hotspot. The biggest issue with this is that you have to have a dns to automatically redirect youtube to smea.mtheall.com or else it just wont work since you cant do without the dna since it cant connect to youtube first to escape.

8. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Apr 23, 2015
    Colombia
    Obtain smea webpages, payloads and other stuffs wouldn't be really a problem for someone with experience on that... Problem would be create either HTTP and DNS Server on a same Android app, I think! In fact, just a DNS server app will be very difficult to make, AFAIK (maybe, I'm wrong, but IDK)!

9. N0n@me

N0n@me GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2015
    United States
    You can host the website through a app called Kws on android you can make a offline hotspot through the app wifi tether router, so we just need a dns server for android I looked arounda and tryed some that are on the playstore but I couldnt get it to work and I dont know much about dns servers to properly set one up on android any ways.