Can someone link me to some emulators that run on PSPGo?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by misticknight, Mar 24, 2011.

1. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Ive gotten the Gameboy, NES and SNES emulators tow ork flawlessly but NEOGEO, CPS1/2 and GBA emulators arent working ive tried quite a few. They either give me a message saying "This is for PSP slim 2000 only!", say the game isn't compatible, or load it and just as it looksl ike its about to work powers off automatically. any help would be appreciated these are the main emus i was looking forward to running on my PSP [​IMG]

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    What hack?

3. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I'm not certain but these may work for you: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1882

There isn't any actual reason the CPS emulators won't run on later PSPs. It's just some line of code that detects the system type then refuses to launch if its != 2000. It's sort of like trying to install an old Windows program, and it won't launch with some error like "You must be using Windows 2000" even though you're on XP or 7 and the program runs fine once you circumvent the idiot installer and manually extract the files/drivers.

4. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    @ Rydian - im using 6.35 Pro B

and dib, thats the one i used before [​IMG] it loaded the emulator, loaded the files of the game, got to a point where it stuck for like 10 seconds then turned the PSP off automatically. you have any other links?

5. dib

United States
    Only whatever comes from Google. I'm seeing guides and Youtube posts claiming they have CPS running on the Go.

As for the GBA I know that GPSP has gone through a few developers so you may have more luck with one. There's the older GPSP, GPSP Kai, and then the one posted in the emulation sticky here by some Japanese guy. All of them can be found at QJ http://www.qj.net/psp/emulators

6. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    Finally got them working, found some emulators in a pack made for a Patapon 2 exploit, just copied the emulators from the zip and they worked. only one still giving me trouble is NEOGEO but i think i found a fix for that. thanks for the help guys anyways. not sure if i can link to the file though as it contained rom files in there as well.

7. dib

United States