Can someone help me with Pokémon Shining Pearl please?

PokemonMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I no longer have a modded Switch, just a brand new Switch Lite. I have Pokémon Shining Pearl and was wondering if someone with a modded Switch can trade me some rare shinny Pokemon? I also need a Ditto as well. Anyone have some free time where they can help me out a little bit? My friend code is SW-7201-4969-8791.

PokemonMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
join a discord sysbot server. 1000s of them exist now. free pokemon trades.
They can’t help. Do to their Switches being modded they are unable to go online. If I could just find someone with a modded Switch and an unmodded Switch. Then they can transfer their Pokémon locally to the unmodded Switch and then go online to trade…

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can’t help. Do to their Switches being modded they are unable to go online. If I could just find someone with a modded Switch and an unmodded Switch. Then they can transfer their Pokémon locally to the unmodded Switch and then go online to trade…
Some can go online

I have launch edition switch that has had CFW on it since day 1 and hundreds of hours of online play. It hasn’t been banned

Just don’t pirate or do anything stupid

PokemonMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want rare Pokémon so that I can breed them with my Ditto. The Pokémon can be cloned, generated, etc…. So all of the most rare Pokémon. I suppose if it is a non-breedable pokemon like a legendary, I would just fight a couple battles and then release it. That way it’s in my Pokédex. That’s assuming that all of these pokemon would be generated, cloned, copied, etc…

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes they can.. thats how sysbots work, running cfw online. despite what youve heard, you can go online in cfw and not be banned. discord bots have been dealing out genned pokemon since shsw came out.

go to discord.com and search keyword "sysbot" and join all the servers you see.

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I no longer have a modded Switch, just a brand new Switch Lite. I have Pokémon Shining Pearl and was wondering if someone with a modded Switch can trade me some rare shinny Pokemon? I also need a Ditto as well. Anyone have some free time where they can help me out a little bit? My friend code is SW-7201-4969-8791.
Why not just use one of the many poke'mon trading bots on discord? They literally have a bot running their modded switch to just trade for poke'mon you want to non-modded consoles all the time, and you don't have to give up any good poke'mon, you could trade them a Bidoof if ya wanted to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1