Hacking Can someone help me identify this flashcart?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,326
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi everyone, I couldn't figure this one out by myself so i thought it'd be a good time to delurk

my niece gave me this one spare flashcart that she had i can't get to work on my 3ds or on her dsi
but also i don't know what firmware to download because i don't really know what flashcart this is
there are so many R4 that I am completely lost
if it helps, dsi recognized it as a blank cart ( no title no icon ) yesterday when i tried it on my niece's ( maybe because i inserted firmwares from two different r4is in it... )
also 3ds (4.0.0-7U ) doesn't seem to recgonize it at all

1693lvb.jpg

the chip says "R4i 4"

2q0ldnr.jpg

does anyone know what flashcart is that?
also does anyone know if it works on a 3ds?

Thank you very much, people of gbatemp!

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter too much. If it shows a blank icon, it's bricked, and you have no cable to flash it.
Therefore, it's positively useless no matter what kind it is.

But, if you still care, I am pretty sure it's an R4i SDHC, an abandoned clone that won't even work on updated DSi's, let alone 3DS'.

D

Deleted User

OP
I THINK that is an R4i Gold.

i thought so, but still there are a few r4i golds too it seems

It doesn't matter too much. If it shows a blank icon, it's bricked, and you have no cable to flash it.
Therefore, it's positively useless no matter what kind it is.

But, if you still care, I am pretty sure it's an R4i SDHC, an abandoned clone that won't even work on updated DSi's, let alone 3DS'.
geez is that so, i was hoping that would be because of the data i inserted in the sd card

an year ago with the r4i-sdhc, the dsi would reconize this as star wars lethal alliance i think but we weren't able to get it to work
don't know what happened to it after that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended