ROM Hack Can someone help me find Digimon ENG patches?

SecsiChecco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know there are some translation for Digimon xros wars (blue and red) and Digimon Lost evolution but every time you need to do passages that on phone you can't do...
Can someone share English patches of these three games?
Thanks to everyone and sorry for my bad English (I'm Italian)
Thanks to anybody will help...

Last edited by Foxi4, , Reason: Requesting ROMs is prohibited on the site

SecsiChecco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not even in private on Telegram or something like that?
Sorry I'm new here, and i have no pc to apply the patches...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Requesting any copyrighted content is strictly prohibited on the site, please familiarise yourself with our rules:

https://gbatemp.net/help/terms

What you *can* do is request the latest patches, so I've adjusted the OP for you. I empathise with your patching troubles, but sadly you may have to get access to a computer in order to patch the games you own. :)

Reactions: Alexander1970

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Requesting any copyrighted content is strictly prohibited on the site, please familiarise yourself with our rules:

https://gbatemp.net/help/terms

What you *can* do is request the latest patches, so I've adjusted the OP for you. I empathise with your patching troubles, but sadly you may have to get access to a computer in order to patch the games you own. :)
There are no patches, both translations are in progress and no partial patches have been released, as I've told him in the Xros thread. Both threads only feature documentation and other stuff you can download, but no patches at the moment. So you might want to adjust the topic title once more since there are no translation patches someone could help him find. ;)

Last edited by Fel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night