Can someone help me? CoD: Reflex stopped loading!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by KielMaruVasquez, Dec 28, 2011.

1. KielMaruVasquez
    OP

Newcomer KielMaruVasquez Advanced Member

United States
    So I have this CoD Reflex disc. Great game. Im in the part where the plane crashes in Act I. Then it stopped loading when it came to the address bar. I panicked. So I thought of downloading a save data online. But my game code is RJAP and those provided online needs a save data installer manager thing which i dont want to do.
    Things went from bad to even worse. I deleted my original save data on my wii but backed it up on my PC. BUT it wasnt in a data.bin format (which at that time i didnt know it should be that format for it to work). I got this configsp format instead. So I have to start over again!
    Just an hour ago, I saw a similar problem here: http://gbatemp.net/topic/189421-modern-warfare-reflex-freeze/
    If only I can turn back time and not delete my save data and do that fix. In that thread, I saw some download links for the save data which finally, in a PAL region! But the links dont work! I wanna kill myself.

So Im not sure what to do. If anyone can give me a PAL format of the save data for the game, I will love you forever. OR, maybe there's another fix for this? And does that fix on the thread I linked work?

2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    If you search for a save check out this site.

3. KielMaruVasquez
    OP

Newcomer KielMaruVasquez Advanced Member

United States
    Thanks. But I already checked out that site. It has no PAL region game save that is in the .bin format.

4. smf

Member smf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    The dump is bad and for some reason nobody has ever uploaded a good one. The US version is fine.