Hacking Can Someone Help a Newbie?

SRobomanX087

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya everyone. I'm new to the whole R4 society.
Everything's been working great lately, but recently I ran into a problem.
I've been looking around forums and google and I can't seem to come up with a solution.

Basically, some of my DS games aren't loading. I press A to load them and the DS seems to freeze.
This is happening to 3 of my games :
Kirby Super Star Deluxe
Jump Ultimate Stars
Sonic Chronicles
Izuna 2 : The Unemployed Ninja Returns!

The first two games worked fine initially, but ever since Jump Ultimate Stars went bonkers, the other 3 ceased to work.
I should mention I have the partially translated version of JUS. Anyway, I tried doing a mid-game save in JUS while going through the 20 tournament stages.
After that, JUS stopped working, and so did the rest.

I also downloaded Narin's Cheat Files and a custom R4DS skin a little bit before this all happened. Perhaps that could be the problem?
I looked around and saw someone mentioning YSMenu as a solution to frozen games, but I'm not sure how to work it.

Sorry for the long post. Hopefully someone could help me out here.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
man..long post..any way u have to get ysmenu..and the latest version..the reason y that is happening is because r4 peeps arnt makin new firmware so get ysmenu...it lets u play the latest games.....theres a guide on how to make it..easy and simple

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
man..long post..any way u have to get ysmenu..and the latest version..the reason y that is happening is because r4 peeps arnt makin new firmware so get ysmenu...it lets u play the latest games.....theres a guide on how to make it..easy and simple

Posts merged

SRobomanX087

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol Sry for long post. Used to people telling others to specify problems and give any info possible that could help.

I looked at the YSMenu post already. Silly question, but how do you download ysmenu? I don't see it any where on the post. *Goes to read entire thread*
*Ah, finally figured out why YSMenu never downloaded for me. It doesn't work on Firefox, at least for me.*

EDIT : So how come those games worked for me before but suddenly don't work? Will YSMenu really fix this?

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will most likely fix all your problems, but I'll help you get it able to be used the second I get my YSMenu working correctly (Currently works fine until I try loading a game, which is apparently unsupported until I get this fixed).

SRobomanX087

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I followed instructions for YSMenu and all that.
I ended up getting an error saying :
Error: fatInitDefault

What did I do wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Had a question on 3ds