Hacking Can someone give me the mnshl or shell folder?

coldplay201

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to figure it out. I only see 12 files in other people's shell folders. I don't even have one. When I download the v1.05, I get a total of 58 files. I know what two of them are. But I have no clue what the other 56 are. Can someone put up the shell folder the way it is exactly supposed to be when put in the root of the memory carc for download on some website. Your help would be GREATLY aprreciated.
bow.gif

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What other files? The files in the root directory and what not? Those would be the firmware files for R4, as well as the moonshell .nds which you should rename to "_DS_MSHL.NDS"

EDIT: If you're talking about the 1.05 zip, in the zip will be _DS_MSHL.NDS and _DS_MENU.DAT. There are also 2 folders, a _system_ folder and the shell folder. That should be everything.

coldplay201

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, using winzip listed all the contents of the shell folder. But using winrar, put all the right contents in the shell folder. Thanks for all your help KATALYST!!! It's people like you who make the world a better place. Oh....and I love your skins
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol