Homebrew Can Someone Give Me The .elf file for SVDT?

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly as in the title. I'm trying to build a cia for SVDT (because it can do some things that Jk's and SDF can't), but I can't get the source to build (I've also had this problem with building ANY source, I always get a build error, no matter what I do.), so I'm asking for somebody who's successfully built the source to give me a download or something. Thanks in advance!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Exactly as in the title. I'm trying to build a cia for SVDT (because it can do some things that Jk's and SDF can't), but I can't get the source to build (I've also had this problem with building ANY source, I always get a build error, no matter what I do.), so I'm asking for somebody who's successfully built the source to give me a download or something. Thanks in advance!
It would be difficult to make svdt work from a CIA, because it's designed for *hax' "run as another title" functionality, it gets access to save data by actually running as the title you want to backup/restore the save data of. You can't do that from a CIA, so you'd basically have to rewrite most of the functionality and implement a menu to select games.

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be difficult to make svdt work from a CIA, because it's designed for *hax' "run as another title" functionality, it gets access to save data by actually running as the title you want to backup/restore the save data of. You can't do that from a CIA, so you'd basically have to rewrite most of the functionality and implement a menu to select games.
Oh. Nvmd then. Mods please close the thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: