Can someone give me an FF3 .sav?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Mariodood, Nov 18, 2006.

Nov 18, 2006
  1. Mariodood
    OP

Newcomer Mariodood Member

Afghanistan
    So today I played a lot of FF3 and got just up to the part where you can make your characters have jobs..I updated their EQ and everything, and I don't know how the fuck this happened, but I think I quicksaved or something, but the point is, my save is now gone, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY do not want to play through that part again. So if anyone could give me their .sav, preferably at the part where you get to use jobs, but if it's a little ahead or behind, I really don't care...

thanks in advance.

2. helpme

Member helpme GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
  3. Mariodood
    OP

Afghanistan
    Thanks, at least that save's further than mine. Too bad the names are messed up.

4. ugly_rose

Member ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    If the names are messed up the save is probably from the japanese version of FF3.

5. Mariodood
    OP

Afghanistan
    I don't mean messed up like they appear strangely, I mean they aren't the default names [​IMG]

But I have another problem..I'm trying to write this onto my flash cart (m3 lite.) since it's a .sav, I go into the saver manager for FF3, click write .sav, and it says Write OK. However, when I load it up in my flash cart, my save is still there. I've even tried deleting the .dat file and stuff, but my save is always there!

6. ugly_rose

Member ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Are you sure Supercard saves work with M3 lite though?

I get the impression from that website that the saves are from a Supercard.

7. Mariodood
    OP

Afghanistan
    Yeah, they do work, the M3 manager has a built in converter thingy..it just sucks :'( w/e, if I can't get the save to work, I'ma just go play FF5. Screw FF3

8. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    make sure you highlight the actualy save file on card (in this case .dat file for ff3) and then write the old .dat using the save manager. It's an often oversight since a lot of people just write and that default message of write ok comes up.