Can someone give me a zip of all the installed WADer files?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Dark_anth, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Dark_anth
    OP

Dark_anth Banned

Banned
    Aug 1, 2008
    United States
    ok just got a new lappy [​IMG] but my dads evil and made it so i cant install anything withought his admin password. [​IMG] And im sure he wont let me install this. lol he is kind of iffy about hacking. he even made me take off my precious ubuntu [​IMG]

so can someone who has installed WADer get all the required files that are installed and put them into a zip or rar?
    please help. much appriciated
    happy new year,
    Dark_anth [​IMG]

2. lolsjoel

lolsjoel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 19, 2003
    United States
    No. As WADer was essentially banned from GBAtemp due to distribution of copywritten files, I highly doubt you'll get anyone posting a link to the WADer files here. There are other places to look for WADer information, though, just not here.

3. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
  4. Dark_anth
    OP

Dark_anth Banned

Banned
    Aug 1, 2008
    United States
    hmmmm i can download the instaler but i cant install cause im not admin and im not going to crack anything

5. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    "do it" ... "every one else is doing it!".... peer pressure!

hack that admin! just dont let him know!

6. Tichinde925

Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

Jul 14, 2008
    United States
    Warwick, Rhode Island
    Reboot into Safe Mode, and login with the Administrator account. Most people dont even create a password for the Administrator account.

From there, you will be able to create a new account, set it as a Computer Manager and not as a limited account.

7. icefireicefire

icefireicefire GBATemp Fails.

Dec 19, 2008
    United States
    You only need to be an admin for WADder ( http://wadder.net ) in Vista, so I may make a version that is not necessary.

Can someone tell me if you can write to the C:\ drive (root of the drive) without being an admin in vista?