Can someone explains to me why these WIIU bugs exists to me?

mrmagicm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello!

BUGS....That are for me but not for you all, it seems.

When I set on my wiiu connected to my TV screen, I "cannot" navigate on my tv screen with the gamepad, I have to "alternate the screen" on my gamepad so I can navigate to the next screen or so I can move the tiles on the screen, it that a bug every WiiU owner have?? Also......No way to have simultaneous menu screen with a hack lie the wii?

Again I have notice, why in hell can I play a wiiware with with gamepad and controller PRO but not with a wiimote? I am suppose to be in WiiU mode so wiimote should be available like controlling the wiiu menu.
No hack possible to achieve this?? No corrective Patch from Nintendo to achieve this for us customers?
Everyone should say it's a bug of Nintendo!! Would you be able to control a Pc with a mouse in windows, but not in a window program? That would be a bug....We shall all ask Nintendo for not doing this and correct it!! THESE CAN BE CONSIDERED BUGS!

Last kinda bug everyone knows: You NEED a gamepad for the WIIU, but in reality, it shouldn't be needed, except for certains games maybe, for example, it should be reasonnable to think it's possible to go in parameters menu and change things.
The guy that manages to make this thing change will have to be Nintendo itself or......a GOD!!.

Question: Is Nintendo aware (wiiu-Aware of this) for customers, as this is a bug for me!! As anyone ever complain on this?
Do you think, one day, a pure Hacker under Aroma or whatsover, will be able to correct what they should have done RIGHT?

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Tur7L3

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello!

This are multiple differents bugs I have discovered with 3 wiiu that I own, and I own at least two under tiramisu, two major bugs that annoy me is this:
When I set on my wiiu connected to my TV screen, I "cannot" navigate on my tv screen with the gamepad, I have to "alternate the screen" on my gamepad so I can navigate to the next screen or so I can move the tiles on the screen, it that a bug every WiiU owner have?? No way to have simultaneous menu screen with a hack?

Also I have notice, why in hell can I play a wiiware with with gamepad and controller PRO (ONLY IF Gamepad pro is for 2nd player when playing 2 playing) but not with a wiimote? I am suppose to be in WiiU mode so wiimote SHOULD be available. No hack possible to achieve this?? No corrective Patch from Nintendo to achieve this???

Question: Is NINTENDO aware (wiiu-Aware of this) for customers, as this is a bug for me or are they Stupid?? As anyone ever complain on this?
Wiimote use for virtual console games is locked behind a button combination on it, I think it was 1 B, or 1 2, or 1, 2 and B. Either way the first thing is not a bug, it's a ""feature"" very annoying but Nintendo is aware

mrmagicm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is there no possible hack/corrections to correct these bad "features"?
Anyone knows the combinaison tur7l3 was thinking about.....Seems not to work.

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Tur7L3

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
is there no possible hack/corrections to correct these bad "features"?
Anyone knows the combinaison tur7l3 was thinking about.....Seems not to work.
Still not sure but when you reas the digital manual by pressing the HOME button inside one of those games, the combination is mentioned there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse