Hacking Can someone create a thread about trusted SX OS modchip installers by region

Paffo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For Slovakia i can do install, i used to do microsoldering for work, as soon as i manage to buy one (or someone asks me to install their) i will provide pictures of the job.

pausuri

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I just received my SX Core yesterday, here are some installation photos, I'm UK based, North West area (I can also accept requests from outside the UK within Europe, tracked and signed delivery) If anyone is looking for an installer, I can help with that. Drop offs are welcome or we can arrange your Switch to be shipped.
Any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by pausuri,

iKu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Found my SX Core in Mexico and a good installer in Mexico City, if anyone is having the same challenge as I did

pausuri

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there! I've got an spare SX Core lying around if anyone is interested I'm happy to install it (UK or Europe)

Reactions: peteruk

auron86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I'm looking for someone to sell and install a sxcore on my Nintendo.
I live in Italy, but until now I haven't been able to find a dealer/installer,

Hello

JustBrandonT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pacific Mall in Toronto, Canada at Kennedy and Steeles. Any tech store will do it actually. They mod PSP's and all other moddable consoles for you.

Last edited by JustBrandonT,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oooooo! How do I take you up on this offer? I can't seem to find one here in the UK, either Nintendo are really cracking down over here or im blind xD
its because everyone is ordering them from aliexpress/skype
even all the reseller websites are sending them from china ut at an increased price.

Deathscythe0083

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with nintendos recent activity do you blame them?

No, I don't blame them one bit. But, on the other hand, hard mods aren't inherently bad. What the customer could potentially do is, but that isn't necessarily on the shoulders of the mod service.

Definitely a discussion that has it's fair share of opinions on both sides. One that I won't take a stake in because I live on both sides of the modding fence. I mod what i can myself and seek help on what I can't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?