Hacking Can someone create a thread about trusted SX OS modchip installers by region

axgod2

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah update, I will be doing Core and Lite installations for those who have interest since a few people have contacted me now.

The price would be £40 (it could vary depending on type of shipping you would like), but mostly this would include me shipping it back to you.
It would require the Core/Lite sent alongside the "Tablet only" (unless its a lite)

If people want this service feel free to get in contact with me.

You would be sending it to Northern Ireland (not mainland). If you live locally I will accept drop-offs/collections directly.

Normally I would have no desire to do this due to the amount of console hacking and repairs/etc,
I have done over the last decade for friends of friends/family at rates that were not worth the effort, (which included me buying the parts myself and getting paid for it after repairs which isnt worth)

This include some first gen wii modchips(look em up their a pain)
But people genuinely are interested and I have plenty of time on my hands (even before isolation lol)

Obviously there isnt a vouch system I can use as users would first need to actually use my services lol but thats how you create a trusted installer, just like buying the sxcore/lite from resellers if you dont take the risk you wont get the return.

I didn't take a picture of my initial install because I didn't expect demand and usually I pass on opportunities like this.

I'd be interested in having a core installed, mine has just arrived, just sourcing a switch

Paffo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you live in Slovakia i will install it in your Mariko, possibly mini too. As soon as i receive mine i will put pictures to show off my skills :yay:*flex*

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did a repair request for https://gbatemp.net/members/superdopper.452134/ today, he visited me locally.

had to do a few things dremel a stripped screw to remove backplate.
align his missing sd port pins with the schematic to see what pads i would have to solder a wire to the external micro sd reader for it to work.

He was lucky he only lost ground pin, he was unlucky it that it wasnt reading.
Decided to reflow the remaining pins on his motherboard.

His switch sd card now works again, poor design and he should be fine as long as he never rips it out somehow lmao.

all in all happy repair for him at least.

on a side not I have a newer Iron on the way which gives me some nice options as it takes standard tips and has a digital temperature adjustment

cxlUcNh.png

Last edited by izy,

pausuri

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! the Aliexpres seller that sold me my SX Core has informed me that he's got some SX Lite (finally!) in stock, I'm about to order a couple of them for a friend and a family member, is there anyone interested in order more all together in the UK?? I can also install it if you like..

Let me know if you guys are interested..

doogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going Worldwide
Contact for details

* TX SX Core & Lite installs:
* XAW V1 patched Require TX SX Core
* XKW serial #'s Require TX SX Core
* Switch Lite Requires TX SX Lite
* $50 - Includes shipping back to you - You Provide SX Core or Lite Chip
* $110 - Includes shipping back to you - I supply SX Core or Lite Chip

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintend...-tx-sx-core-lite-trinket-m0-worldwide.544860/
I get error when I click link. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. How do I get permissions?

Reactions: Deleted User

Dezmond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still breaking my neck on finding a reseller which accepts Paypal and no luck so far on Aliexpress! Anyone tips for someone in the Netherlands who might have them and also installs them!

Last edited by Dezmond,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)