Hacking Can someone create a thread about trusted SX OS modchip installers by region

Danatkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
honestly like i mentioned in the core thread , I would probably be willing to install SX Core/Light in the UK.

The only thing I would need to do is sort out a price range for the install modderfokker is charging $50 which is about £40. ofc i will include the return postage.

You would be sending it to Northern Ireland (not mainland). Like modder it would only require the core and tablet and a micro sd if you want to do setup.

If people want this service feel free to get in contact with me.
Normally I would have no desire to do this due to the amount of console hacking and repairs/etc I have done over the last decade for friends/family at rates that were not worth the effort.

But if people are really in demand and considering I willy actually get paid for my time I can provide.
Obviously there isnt a vouch system I can use as users would first need to actually use my services lol but thats how you create a trusted installer, just like buying the sxcore/lite from resellers if you dont take the risk you wont get the return.

Awesome
I’ll drop you a line when my Sx lite finally arrives

pausuri

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! I'm based in the Uk too (mainland) and currently waiting for my SX Core.

I'm happy to help, I'm proficient in soldering/modding and I've got the right tools and experience required for the job (I've work with PS2, Xbox 360, SNES modding..)
Once my SX Core arrives I can upload some installation photos so you can check the work done.

Feel free to contact if you have any questions

Last edited by pausuri,

MorningBlunt

Controller Smasher
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Gonna take @squee666 up on his offer if he has capacity. Will post vouch here if allowed. If he gets his own thread, I'll post there instead.
I just can't face breaking it, it'll end up like my profile pic...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte