Hacking Can someone create a thread about trusted SX OS modchip installers by region

arawitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@kermit84 just installed my SX Core and I can completely vouch for them. He's very diligent, helped me through the initial setup as well and handed me a perfectly working and tested Switch in about an hour. Not to mention him being super nice and all.

After looking for someone in Berlin for two weeks, at last I now have my hacked Switch at hand! :yayswitch:

Reactions: kermit84

Laantje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm looking for someone to install it for me near Groningen, the Netherlands :)

DM me if you're interested, thanks! You decide the price of course.

Last edited by Laantje,

Cher-78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@squee666 I can see that putting on eBay may be too attention-drawing and obviously claiming warranty is wrong. But besides that, why's what he did bothering you?

Just curious, not trying to defend or blame anyone.

Reactions: vincentallen2
D

Deleted User

Let's see.
He messages me on not to ask for my services but fo instead share my customers with him.
Then he comes on here the next day and is all like I'm an installer dont have pics ask on discord.
If that doesnt bother you.

At the same time has been attempting to sell installs on ebay at a highly marked price.

Trying to sell a hardware modded console with warranty. Saying it had a receipt likenthatbwoukd work.

Selling other objects as bid as original in from box when they just from aliexpress as highly marked up.

So yeah it's a combination of things that are really unprofessional and suspicious.

It's really bad practice

Not everyone has the whole "Internet persona and sales person" thing going for them, he sounded like he was capable of doing good work but didn't have the rep or whatever the hell it takes to get a few jobs tossed his way.

We get it you do good work, but fuck man don't get too cocky or greedy, you just lost more respect than you gained with that tantrum.

I have enough equipment to run my own lab and repair everything under the sun but I don't need to belittle people who fuck up (like why post images and berate your customers?) when they try and fail or self promote to the point of nausea.

Do your thing but piss off with the pretentious attitude or your sales and service can turn off in the snap of a finger around here.

Think of this as a friendly reality check. You are welcome

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Thanks mate good to know your real persona.Now your getting real pissy.
Your the one sounding pretentious.

I let you know this straight. The guy was selling installs at £80+ on Ebay before I even picked off.

You know that thing you think he needed that I just had to work my way up from.
Needs a leg up, like he even said himself he doesnt bother hear and didnt even put in any effort at all other than that post not even an image.

Getting cocky or greedy? I literally explained to you everything he sells is marked up and false advertised.

Also in this global situation you think i dont need the money.

The images i post of peoples installed do not include names or whatever. They were posted publically from people who guess what.

Didnt read the manual, didnt ask for advice , didnt research.
The same people like for example the recent image have been asking on what to do and we have actively been telling him their problems and where to fix it the best we can.

Btw that one image where it wasnt soldered had no nand.
That user literally hard flamed installers in dms when he was told what to fix.

The images are a good scare and for warning on what happens when you are ignorant and everyone enjoys seeing the potential of what can go wrong.

I believe plenty of users now know what to do and i will continue to post.

But sure think I'm on a high horse when all you wanted was a reason to sound like a better person.

I will continue sell myself because guess what it's an open market based on trust , no one wants to trail through a 130 page thread.
I will taken every opportunity I get.

Ps we all have internet personas mine was always a mix between troll/meme and genuinely supporting people.

Your just revealed itself

Take care,hope I boosted you ego
Sam

Sorry Sam, I didn't mean to upset you. I came off as a prick there.

I stuck up for you guys before, and yes you are doing good for many people. I don't even bother offering the service in my country as to me it's not worth the hassles.

You have your occupation as a Carer, if that's true good on you mate, and I know right now money is hard so whatever you can do for extra is well earned.

I think I've just had too much depressing Internet lately and I just was disappointed in what you put, and how people are making fun of the mistakes of others, I know they fucked up and didn't listen or likely follow directions but they tried and trying is what got us where we are, and ultimately those risks are what help us learn for good or bad.

I think I'm going to retire, there hasn't been much need for my skills since the old trinket software side was completed and I'm just getting myself caught up in things I shouldn't bother with.

I wish you the best, and sorry again for being an idiot to you.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry Sam, I didn't mean to upset you. I came off as a prick there.

I stuck up for you guys before, and yes you are doing good for many people. I don't even bother offering the service in my country as to me it's not worth the hassles.

You have your occupation as a Carer, if that's true good on you mate, and I know right now money is hard so whatever you can do for extra is well earned.

I think I've just had too much depressing Internet lately and I just was disappointed in what you put, and how people are making fun of the mistakes of others, I know they fucked up and didn't listen or likely follow directions but they tried and trying is what got us where we are, and ultimately those risks are what help us learn for good or bad.

I think I'm going to retire, there hasn't been much need for my skills since the old trinket software side was completed and I'm just getting myself caught up in things I shouldn't bother with.

I wish you the best, and sorry again for being an idiot to you.
Sorry too mate I'm also worked up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night