can someone convert a save file for me so i can import with JKSM?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Cooperma, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Cooperma
    OP

Cooperma Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2017
    United States
    it is for Shin Megami Tensei IV (NOT apocalypse). i am not too sure of the process, but i put the actual save file on the root of the SD and i cannot import it. If anyone could assist, that would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Demifiend

Demifiend The bored one

Mar 20, 2015
    You can import a save through JKSM easily by replacing the contents from it, if the contents are on a specific folder, you replace them with a new save (the one you want) and that's how you get them, alternatively, if this method doesn't works properly with you on JKSM, try to use SaveFileManager, I heard is better because the transfer process will be more effective as you can delete values that lock certain games and saves, and also, you must not put the save file on the root

The save file must be located inside the folder of the save, to put you an example:

C:/SD Kingston/JKSM/SMT_IV/(name of your folder)/the contents of the save

What you need to do is to put the saves on those folders, once you have them in sure, you'll be able to import them, if this doesn't works properly, use Save File Manager as an alternative