Android Can someone call me on whatsapp to enable whatsapp calls?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Someone that has been signed up for more then 5 years is less likely to be a scammer then someone who signed up a week ago.
OP, I unfortunately won't help you, international calling and I like to keep atleast me phone number private cause of reasons and what not.
Good luck on enabling whatsapp calling tho.

Reactions: HomeHitti

HomeHitti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the call goes over the internet so i costs nothing. i only want the call because nobody i know has whatsapp calls and you need do be called over it to activate it.

HomeHitti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes tried it and you can see the call symbol but every called gets canceled immediately because you need a call from a legit user to activate it

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
i only want the call because nobody i know has whatsapp calls and you need do be called over it to activate it.

If nobody you know uses Whatsapp then... why do you need to use the calls feature?

Additionally... Whatsapp has a voice calls feature?!

HomeHitti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If nobody you know uses Whatsapp then... why do you need to use the calls feature?

Additionally... Whatsapp has a voice calls feature?!

yes but the feature isnt active as long nobody calls you with it. and a lot of people i know use whatsapp but nobody was invited to whatsapp calls now

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
whatsapp sucks
use WeChat

I know I am not helping at all. If GBAtemp had a "dislike" post, I would be getting tons of that

It's like facebook, it sucks hard but because everyone else uses it you are basically forced to use it as well.
I have tried to make my android using friends to default hangout as text message app so I could easily reply from computer and it would automatically use it for free instead of charging SMS. However last time I checked it was only possible to do video calls, not regular ones. WhatsApp seems to have browser version, but it works by connecting to phone and sometimes simply drops the connection without any reason or may take up to minute from receiving message to show up on computer.

This is the reason why my phone is always running Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, Steam, Playstation App and Hangouts, also when needed Teamspeak and IRC. Even with all of those I still get regular text messages and phone calls. Luckily even the skype doesn't drain battery nowdays and nexus battery life is amazing.
That WeChat does look really good, but again, haven't heard about that one before so changes are nobody I know uses that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning