Hardware Can someone add my N3DS serial to the December 2016 thread on Reddit?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't feel the need to ever join Reddit, and I have an N3DS from yesterday's fresh restock that isn't on their list. Their thread is here.

My N3DS Black XL is QW1218 with firmware 11.1.0-34U

It's just one number away from the QW1219 N3DS Galaxy XL that was restocked last weekend at Gamestop, which also comes with 11.1.0-34U. I hear that the QW1194 - Super Mario Lime Green N3DS XL comes with 11.2.0-35U, so be warned if you're getting that one that it indeed has 11.2 on it.

(This is not my box, but looks exactly the same)
NewNintendo3DS_Box.jpg

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Nothing new, I also think Nintendo is currently updating all consoles to 11.2, I live near Atlanta and can't find 1 console in stock within 250 miles.
I live in Vancouver, Washington. I can't find 3ds systems in stock anywhere but online at Walmart, and was able to do "site-to-store" and pick it up locally. My local Fred Meyer store (Kroger) also had some in stock. Just the red and black XLs though.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in Vancouver, Washington. I can't find 3ds systems in stock anywhere but online at Walmart, and was able to do "site-to-store" and pick it up locally. My local Fred Meyer store (Kroger) also had some in stock. Just the red and black XLs though.
Wamart, target, best buy and gamestop. All sold out with no eta.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any toughts on the N3DS XL Pearl White FW and screen types? It was launched over a year ago, play-asia exclusive.

Skeith85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just went to a Gamestop in Acworth that got some 3DS in and they refused to sell them to me when i asked to see the serial numbers. They had Galaxy ones and black ones, which were QW122* from the one i saw.

Manager demanded to know what i was doing with it and then refused to sell one to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    Veho @ Veho: Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.