Homebrew Can somebody please link me to which DVD movies work/don't?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try and play virgin regular wii games like brawl and mario kart it reads "unrecognizable DVD format". Not sure if that matters but I will try and see if backups work when I get home from vacation.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
smashdude said:
When I try and play virgin regular wii games like brawl and mario kart it reads "unrecognizable DVD format". Not sure if that matters but I will try and see if backups work when I get home from vacation.

Mate if your having problems playing original games it is no surprise your Wii cannot play DVD's. You drive may need a clean or even worse a brand new drive!

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am referring to loading games on the wiimc and mplayerce. I can load my original wii games on the wii menu and gecko but not on the media players. So I will just get a new drive then I guess.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
The DVD function in both Mplayer and Wiimc is meant to play DVD movies and not original or back up wii games so that is no indication that your Drive is stuffed!

Try a back up game on your softmodded Wii and see if it works! If not you may have a D3-2 drive!

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the accidental double post. Phone would not load after the first one so I double clicked again. Now its fine. I will try loading backups when I get home from vacation and will hopefully be able to run dvd's.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deleted out of respect for the guy.

But seriously you gotta start reading more and asking less. There are many people willing to help you but you keep asking too many questions and it becomes really annoying. Everyone of us came with doubts once a while ago but after reading and testing we learned new stuff etc so instead of asking we can help others.

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Burton said:
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder

Predominantly inattentive type symptoms may include:

* Be easily distracted, miss details, forget things, and frequently switch from one activity to another (Switch from one question to another)
* Have difficulty focusing on one thing
* Become bored with a task after only a few minutes, unless doing something enjoyable
* Have difficulty focusing attention on organizing and completing a task or learning something new
* Have trouble completing or turning in homework assignments, often losing things (e.g., pencils, toys, assignments) needed to complete tasks or activities
* Not seem to listen when spoken to
* Daydream, become easily confused, and move slowly
* Have difficulty processing information as quickly and accurately as others
* Struggle to follow instructions.

Note: If any symptom that is stated above resemblance to any real individual is pure coincidence.
Rep +1, Karma +1, Whatever
biggrin.gif
Great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte