Misc Can somebody lend me his Club Nintendo account?

r4ipocketuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like the title i need to g the the WIi Shop Channel in order for me to use Black Ops. So can someone lend me his/her account for a while so i can access the channel? cos i can't make an account without a USA address(I live outside of it but my Wii's USA) I swear i will not use the account to buy anything or stuff like that

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I'm pretty sure the Club Nintendo account has nothing in relation to the Shop Channel, so asking for one will not help... Download the latest IOS56 and Shop Channel v20 with ModMii, and use a WAD Manager to install the files. BAM! Shop Channel will work.

CapnSkull

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
I'm pretty sure the Club Nintendo account has nothing in relation to the Shop Channel, so asking for one will not help... Download the latest IOS56 and Shop Channel v20 with ModMii, and use a WAD Manager to install the files. BAM! Shop Channel will work.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

r4ipocketuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait so IOS56 is newer as compared to IOS249? And if i install that i can solve the Black Ops problem? Cos i already installed the Shop Channel V20 wad

PS my Wiis 4.0u if that changes anything

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Install Shop channel v20 plus new ios56 (make sure you have setup internet connection agree to eula and agree in shop channel eula aswell) thats it go back to game start multiplayer DLC should come up

r4ipocketuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
Install Shop channel v20 plus new ios56 (make sure you have setup internet connection agree to eula and agree in shop channel eula aswell) thats it go back to game start multiplayer DLC should come up

What's eula? Oops just realised And where does one download IOS56?

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
IOS56 is an official Nintendo IOS, used for running games and other things that make your Wii work. The latest IOS56 was released alongside the newest Shop Channel, and without it, the Shop Channel would produce Error 002.

cIOS249 rev20b is a custom IOS made by Waninkoko. This is not an official Nintendo IOS, hence why it gets stubbed out every system update. The installation of cIOS249rev20b on IOS56 base means it's making a copy of IOS56 and patching it to run backups.

They're two different things, used for two different purposes, and also by totally different parties.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night