Hacking Can PS3 on Multiman 4.81 go to PSN and Online?

Nirmonculus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, just bought a ps3 with multiman cex spy jailbreak
Pretty much a noob here

Can I go online and use psn with this? I want to transfer some games to my ps vita and if possible to play online.

Thanks

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
You either need a 4.81 spoofer or download a 4.81 cfw and update your system getting online will most likely get you banned though be cautious.

Nirmonculus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You either need a 4.81 spoofer or download a 4.81 cfw and update your system getting online will most likely get you banned though be cautious.
thanks for the response. My cfw is on 4.81 Cex, so I can probably access psn at least to get psp games to vita right?

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm interested in using my PS3 to activate my Vita and transfer a PSP game. Best CFW to do this? I really don't want my account banned as I use it on my PS4, which is the reason I deactivated my Vita in the first place. But now I realise I can't get my PSP game on there for Adrenaline or restore any of my legit game backups from my PC :(

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm interested in using my PS3 to activate my Vita and transfer a PSP game. Best CFW to do this? I really don't want my account banned as I use it on my PS4, which is the reason I deactivated my Vita in the first place. But now I realise I can't get my PSP game on there for Adrenaline or restore any of my legit game backups from my PC :(

If you use a ps3 with cfw online there is a chance to be permanently banned, if you want my advice don't do it, I know so because iv been banned before, Sony is strict when it comes to jailbreaking.

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you use a ps3 with cfw online there is a chance to be permanently banned, if you want my advice don't do it, I know so because iv been banned before, Sony is strict when it comes to jailbreaking.

Yeah, probably not worth losing all my PS4 purchases for. I do have another PSN account I don't care about, maybe I could use that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM