Can PS3 on Multiman 4.81 go to PSN and Online?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Nirmonculus, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Nirmonculus
    OP

Nirmonculus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2014
    Hey guys, just bought a ps3 with multiman cex spy jailbreak
    Pretty much a noob here

Can I go online and use psn with this? I want to transfer some games to my ps vita and if possible to play online.

Thanks

2. Ghassen-ga

Ghassen-ga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 21, 2016
    You either need a 4.81 spoofer or download a 4.81 cfw and update your system getting online will most likely get you banned though be cautious.

3. Nirmonculus
    OP

Nov 4, 2014
    thanks for the response. My cfw is on 4.81 Cex, so I can probably access psn at least to get psp games to vita right?

4. Ghassen-ga

Jul 21, 2016
    you should use psnpatch every time you log into your psn to disable your sys-calls and have a lesser chance of being banned.

azoreseuropa and Nirmonculus like this.
  5. Nirmonculus
    OP

Nov 4, 2014
    Thanks! I appreciate the answer :)

6. chr0m

chr0m GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2007
    I'm interested in using my PS3 to activate my Vita and transfer a PSP game. Best CFW to do this? I really don't want my account banned as I use it on my PS4, which is the reason I deactivated my Vita in the first place. But now I realise I can't get my PSP game on there for Adrenaline or restore any of my legit game backups from my PC :(

7. Ghassen-ga

Jul 21, 2016

If you use a ps3 with cfw online there is a chance to be permanently banned, if you want my advice don't do it, I know so because iv been banned before, Sony is strict when it comes to jailbreaking.

8. chr0m

chr0m GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2007
    Yeah, probably not worth losing all my PS4 purchases for. I do have another PSN account I don't care about, maybe I could use that.