Hacking Can Pokemon Y cia now work with r4igolddelux with the following method.

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was planning on installing pokemon y cia onto another 3ds using my gateway card. When that is done could the r4igolddelux card be used to launch it? Apparently pokemon y works but wont save manually if not using a 9+ emunand. Im curious whether this would work or not.

Can anyone tell me whether it would work or not. I will be trying this but wont be able to find out for a few days yet.

I mean with all the developments of late with the cfw, devmenu, ninjhax. I'm wondering whether any of these developments can add any functionality to the already buried r4igolddelux card.

Reactions: Margen67

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The gateway card and gateway launcher need to be used to load gateway emunand. The R4i card cannot be used instead.
Apparently pokemon y works but wont save manually if not using a 9+ emunand. Im curious whether this would work or not.

Sorry, but I'm not totally following what you mean by this.

If you don't want to get/can't afford a Gateway 3DS, why don't you just use CFW? AFAIK, Pokemon X CIA works properly on it (I could be wrong, can't quite remember).

EDIT: Also, even though I did in fact miss your thread when you first posted it, please avoid bumping threads.

Forum rules say:
Avoid bumping (reviving) old or new topics; they'll be replied to when they're replied to.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: