Hacking can not launch just dance?

karl1295

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii doesn't reconize it ? I burned 4x speed and all other games have been working so far ? erm any help ? do i need ios's or sumthing ?

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not sure. I don't have this game to test.
You need to provide more information.

What type of mod/loader are you using?
What error codes are you getting, if any?
What does the Wii display on screen?
Is the game the same region as your Wii?
Are you burning onto high quality discs (like Verbatim discs), or crappy discs (like Memorex)?
Are you burning to DVD-R or DVD+R?
How old is your Wii's laser?
Did you dump the game yourself, or did you "acquire" it somehow
ph34r.gif
(you know what this means, right?)

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I have this game and it works no mater what I do to load it (neogamma, corp, uLoader etc) It works with every cIOS I've tried, so I'm guessing it's a bad dump or bad burn as this is not know to be a problem game afaik.

karl1295

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i burned 4x with imgburn ? and then erm neogamma r8 erm i have installed cioscorp 3.6 and rev19 and hermes v5 . it just wont launch i burned on erm verbatim and TDK so far i have burned all games successfully ? I patched game with wiibrick blocker but now even i installed the rock band : the beatles and that wont work either erm . i dwnloaded it .

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Can you tell us what exact problems Neogamma and Disc Channel give (what messages are displayed, what error code, does game black screen?)

And it's a good idea to NOT patch your games.

As for burning speed, different speeds work for diferent people. Maybe try half of the disc's max speed?

And yes, some people do download games, but it's best not to actually say that, since it's piracy.

karl1295

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i have neogamma 8 rc 3 i think and it gives no error at all just wont launch and yeah is that a quinsidence that i burned rock band the beatles too and no dice then too ?

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, we'll need a little bit more info first. What type of dance is it doing? Or is it merely making rhythmical movements? Make sure to turn off any music you may have playing before answering.

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If there's a dance school near you you can probably call them up and ask for someone in the IT department to help you. That helped me a lot when my monitor wouldn't stop throwing it down when I was trying to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.