Hacking can nintendo still banning me if i actually have over 50$ in my account ? and what if they do, dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohalz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
can nintendo still banning me if i actually have over 50$ in my account ? and what if they do, dont they have to return the money ?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Refer all banning related questions here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-banning-hub.508710/
Please do not make a new thread for every question related to the banning process as it creates unnecessary clutter that nobody likes, not to mention that we already have a pinned thread that handles this type of content.

Reactions: mohalz and jakkal

Admiral124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you broke the terms of the contract that you agreed to, then yes they can ban you. They will not refund your money either.

Reactions: mohalz

mohalz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Refer all banning related questions here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-banning-hub.508710/
Please do not make a new thread for every question related to the banning process as it creates unnecessary clutter that nobody likes, not to mention that we already have a pinned thread that handles this type of content.

did not know that im very newww as you see

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To answer your question, Nintendo can ban your console without touching your account. This way, you can retain all of your purchases and funds but still be hit with the ban hammer. Account bans are rare because of the possible consequences associated with them so they are limited to severe cases. You can still buy and download stuff from the eShop if you are hit with a console ban only. Just go to their website, download whatever it is you want, then select "Update Download Progress" from your console and it will begin downloading.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can nintendo still banning me if i actually have over 50$ in my account ? and what if they do, dont they have to return the money ?
Nintendo doesn't believe in homebrew, if you alter their system they feel you just said "FUCK YOU", then they keep your money and say "FUCK YOU" back.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
They can, they will, and they won't refund you as you'll be in violation of the Terms of Service of the network as well as the licensing agreement that you agreed to when you bought and set up the console. I'll lock this thread, direct further banning inquiries to the appropriate thread provided in the answers above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert +1