Hacking Can Nintendo see if you've gone into RCM mode?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Can Nintendo detect if you've entered RCM? At this time, there doesn't appear to be any log of RCM entries sent to Nintendo, no.
  2. Can Nintendo detect if you've entered CFW? That's unclear, but when it comes to something like the latest version of Atmosphere, the best answer is probably not. It's unclear enough that I don't recommend using CFW on your sysNAND if you can help it and if you care about online play.
  3. Can Nintendo detect if you've used homebrew? In some cases, definitely. In other cases, probably not.
  4. Can Nintendo detect if you've installed NSP files? Yes, definitely.
If you want to use CFW, and you plan on using online play, I recommend you use an emuNAND, especially if you plan on installing NSP files.

Last edited by Lacius,
Reactions: Dani Dandelion

Domino101

Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to use CFW, and you plan on using online play, I recommend you use an emuNAND, especially if you plan on installing NSP files.[/QUOTE]

But theres still a slight chance of getting ban?, I have an unpatched switch that I haven't hacked yet.I'm still contemplating as to if to hack or not because I'll be installing NPS files.

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But theres still a slight chance of getting ban?, I have an unpatched switch that I haven't hacked yet.I'm still contemplating as to if to hack or not because I'll be installing NPS files.
Look up what emunand does.
Install CFW and nsp's on emunand while keeping system nand clean.

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mess with the console they can detect it, even emu nand is not 100% undetectable. They can access anypart of there console if they wish and pull information..

If you wish to stay undetectable Do not go online..

Or get another switch..
1 for legit purposes without risk of ban,
2 For un-legit purposes to do what you wish and risk a ban without worrying,

Reactions: ShigoNaito

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am still unbanned. using my switch for 1,5 years.
SXOS + XCIs + MY certificates on sysnand including online Play -> No ban (yet)
Atmosphere + emuNAND + Homebrew. Only offline

However, I am aware of the Risk of getting banned, if it happens..meh I dont care ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup