Hacking Can my r4 work on the DSi?

milenia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read some of the stickies that would be related to my question, but i couldn't find an answer. Simply can my old R4 (original one) work on my DSi that i just got? I have a dslite and it works fine on that (currently on the wood r4 firmware), but when i try it on the DSi; it doesn't decect the flash cart at all. If it can work with the DSi, please help show me where to get it working. If it doesn't work, which flash cart (cheap) should i purchase that would be compatible?

milenia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what would my cheapest option, for a card to be compatible with my ds lite, DSi, and 3DS (incase i happen to stumble upon one in the future) if you don't mind me asking you :) thanks for the quick help, if you can please recommend the cheapest place to purchase it, if thats too much to ask for, ill play around with shoptemp.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The R4i Gold would be your best bet if you want cheap a card that updates quite often and has one of the greatest kernals (in my option, some might argue otherwise, but I use both Wood and AKAIO and I prefer wood over AKAIO.)

milenia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"but a good card that updates quite often and has one of the greatest kernals (in my option, some might argue otherwise, but I use both Wood and AKAIO and I prefer wood over AKAIO.)"

are you refering to the r4i gold?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU