Hacking Can my Gateway 3DS read this card?

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extre...ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1423516499&sr=1-5
61QS9w8qvUL._SL1100_.jpg

Billski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, no reason the gateway shouldn't be able to read it after a lot of looking into things when I was looking to make my purchase the most recommended cards I saw were SanDisk and Transcend. Most people recommended not going over 16GB though not 100% sure on the reasoning behind this however 32GB cards will work as well. The most important thing I saw to make sure its a class 10 card to so you get good read/write speeds to launch your backups. Being the SanDisk Extreme though that's not really a factor you have to worry about. Id recommend uploading the image and compressing the dimensions a bit too haha that is a very large image.

dm646

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used a 32 gb one for about a week or two...then had to upgrade to 64gb lol..maybe someday ill spend the 100$ on the 128gb one..but..so much to drop on a card lol..wish could just drag and drop over and over again instead of all at once sorta thing to avoid the fragmentation error lol

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the exact same one but 64GB even bought from Amazon and when I clicked 64 it reminded me I already had purchased it on December 26th. Paid about $10 less then though.

It works great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.