Gaming Hardware Can my gaming laptop run sparking zero?

HosamF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a regular gaming laptop, but like most laptops it doesn't have a dedicated GPU, so I wanted to know if I should buy dragon ball sparking zero or not.

My laptop has an AMD Ryzen 5 5500u processor with integrated graphics (the only GPU my laptop has), I know that since it's an igpu it is not that great (or at least I think) but I heard in some forum that igpus can use like half of the systems ram so I want to see if it's true or not.

My igpu only has 512mb of memory BUT, my laptop has 32gb of ram so if I can "give" part of my ram to my igpu it would be excellent for gaming (that's almost the only reason I use my laptop bedsides from school projects).

My laptop is an HP Laptop 15-ef2729wm if it helps

Thank you for reading 🫡. Btw I don't know if I can call it a gaming laptop anymore because of it not having a dedicated GPU 😔

Scarlet

Editorial Aspirant
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Steam has a no questions asked refund policy. As long as you’ve not played the game for more than two hours you can get your money back, so honestly just buy and try. If it doesn’t run well all you’ll have wasted is the time and bandwidth downloading.

HosamF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a regular gaming laptop, but like most laptops it doesn't have a dedicated GPU, so I wanted to know if I should buy dragon ball sparking zero or not.

My laptop has an AMD Ryzen 5 5500u processor with integrated graphics (the only GPU my laptop has), I know that since it's an igpu it is not that great (or at least I think) but I heard in some forum that igpus can use like half of the systems ram so I want to see if it's true or not.

My igpu only has 512mb of memory BUT, my laptop has 32gb of ram so if I can "give" part of my ram to my igpu it would be excellent for gaming (that's almost the only reason I use my laptop bedsides from school projects).

My laptop is an HP Laptop 15-ef2729wm if it helps

Thank you for reading 🫡. Btw I don't know if I can call it a gaming laptop anymore because of it not having a dedicated GPU 😔
I don't know if it helps but I've got an SSD PC SN810 NVMe from western digital 512gb, it's format is M.2 2280.
Post automatically merged:

Steam has a no questions asked refund policy. As long as you’ve not played the game for more than two hours you can get your money back, so honestly just buy and try. If it doesn’t run well all you’ll have wasted is the time and bandwidth downloading.
Oh thanks, but actually I'm thinking of asking my dad to buy it for me, and if I had to refund the game I'll feel pretty bad so I would prefer to know if my laptop can run the game or not

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Warm balls in the winter +2