OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can slot 2 M3 Perfect use sdhc cards as i want to add a 4gb 0r 8gb sdhc card would they work on it, as at the moment i only have a 2gb card in it.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zhdarkstar said:
I heard somewhere that slot-2 m3's can read SDHC in media extend mode. Is this true?

Yes for media only like mp3 and dpg files for moonshell and not for ds or gba rom playing.

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadow#1 said:
zhdarkstar said:
I heard somewhere that slot-2 m3's can read SDHC in media extend mode. Is this true?

Yes for media only like mp3 and dpg files for moonshell and not for ds or gba rom playing.

If that's the case, then would it be possible to access a SDHC in slot-2 via one of the filebrowsers that has simultaneous slot-1/2 access like dsfile2 or ds-dos?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
zhdarkstar said:
Shadow#1 said:
zhdarkstar said:

If that's the case, then would it be possible to access a SDHC in slot-2 via one of the filebrowsers that has simultaneous slot-1/2 access like dsfile2 or ds-dos?
Yes, it's probably possible. Why would it matter?

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maikelsteneker said:
zhdarkstar said:
Shadow#1 said:
zhdarkstar said:

Yes, it's probably possible. Why would it matter?
Once slot-1/2 access is more stable, imagine if M3 Team incorporated it into their firmware. It would be more perfect than the M3 Real Perfect Bundle. You'd have all the functionality of the M3 Real with the added bonus of a second SDHC slot. Double SDHC storage means more space for mp3s, dpgs, etc.

JamieL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you get SDHC cards working with Moonshell? When I put my SDHC card in my M3 Lite it doesn't start up, It just hangs at a black screen. Do I have to have the card formatted in a particular way? It's a sandisk 4 gig MiniSDHC.

NeoGunKuruma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, there were a limited number of 4gb micro SD cards made that were non- SD-HC.
It's possible to find them sometimes. They are slower than the SD-HC compliant ones however.
I'm assuming they won't work on a DS card, as far as I know.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sigh... No you can't, because M3 perfect doesn't support micro SDHC. The flashkart will not recognize it at all.... If you want to use a Micro sdhc card, get one of these.

CycloDS, M3 real, SCDS1 SDHC, Acekard 2, Acekard R.P.G, EDGE, DSTT...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands