Can legend of zelda seasons/ages have a custom DS port

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by setstage, Mar 25, 2008.

1. setstage
    OP

Newcomer setstage Member

United States
    They were the first Zelda games I ever played, my favorites and had a great feature, the connectivity, but not everyone around you had a copy of the other game and or a link cord. I have a guide for the game, it says if you play through one came and connect to another you can unlock more of the game, like upgraded items and ones that werent even available from your game, and the true final bosses, should you fully beat both games, twinrova followed by a three stage gannon fight. My question i guess is can the ds's wireless connectivity be used to in the game, like a quick rom mod with a tweaked gbc emu, or maybe a modded gbc rom turned into a ds one, thats the only feature I figured would be useful, and i didnt think it would be hard to do, but please as i probably am tell me if Im worng, or not.

2. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    It's not impossible to do it.. but at the moment there's no Game Boy emulator with multiplayer available.. maybe in the future..

3. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    Or you can just use the codes you get in the game...

4. Kaos

Member Kaos Good show!

Australia
    Yeah, there are passwords you get in the game. Just use them.

5. airpirate545

Member airpirate545 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    there is vba link of course, but its for pc u wood have to beat both games again(sorry if im not much help)